19. Final Practicum: Teaching Something New!; Celebration
You have successfully completed your RYS300!
- advanced asana (warriors, forward folds, hip openers, backbends, balance, core, inversions, arm balances)
- advanced anatomy (skeletal, physiology, biomechanics)
- advanced pranayama (breathing techniques)
- advanced pranayama & subtle body (including chakra, bandhas, kriyas),
- sanskrit mantra & mudra
- advanced meditation techniques (including yoga nidra),
- yin yoga
- restorative yoga
- chair yoga
- kid’s yoga
- prenatal yoga
- ayurveda – diet & nutrition
- ayurveda – self care rituals (including pranayama, asana, visualization techniques)
- philosophy, ethics, lifestyle (we completed the yoga sutras and a new earth)
- enhanced and developed our personal code of ethics
- enhanced teaching skills
- creative sequencing
- enhanced art of observing, adjusting, demonstration
- deeper into the business of yoga
- social justice & diversity
- numerous journaling assignments, videos, practicums, homework assignments including written, oral and videos…so much more!
- …and most importantly – this was all about your personal growth and development!
Final VIdeo Assignment:
- Final Thoughts – Cristal
- Final Thoughts – Pooja
Final journaling & homework assignment – Set-up some short term goals. Keep reading, journaling, checking in. We are always here for you.
Congratulations! We are so proud of you.
with soul and power,
Cristal and Pooja